21 April 2008

NYC Comic Convention!

Well, Felix hooked me up with a 3 day Pro Pass to the New York City Comic Con, and it was awesome! Got to hang out at his table and meet up with some old friends!

here's a pic I did saturday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and here's some phone pic from the con (thx for the shakey cam on my Mantra pic Felix you suck:P)


Here's me and Jules hanging out with Mantra! LOLZ
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And after 2 and a half hours on Sunday we finally found Spongebob Squarepants!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Felix and Jules posing
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



random shenanigans (i make furries do my bidding)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and the BEST pic EVER!!! felix getting a massage!!! hehehehe
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


cheers
-wheat

No comments: