29 May 2008

Breaking the rules

I know I said this is for Non-work stuff...........but it's my blog so too bad:P
Finally after like 5 months my baseball cards are out!!! WOOOT!
I designed the Topps Stars and the 2008 Stadium patch cards for the 2008 Topps Baseball card set.

heres the 3 designs i did for the topps cards: the third one being the one they picked.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and here' the final product (i grabbed this pic from Ebay, i actually got 2 of the cards from work, so hopefully i'll stop being lazy and take some better photos of it)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and here's a bad review from "Cardboard Junkie" he reviews all the trading cards and had this to say "Once again there are two inserts in the pack. The Topps Stars card is shiny and glowy and gold and boring. It's a nice card but not my thing."

....awesome. good to see the fans dig my card design:P


-cheers
wheat

No comments: